Saturday, December 1 from 10am-2pm
NewBo City Market
1100 3rd St SE, Cedar Rapids
Inspire hope at CMC when you shop for holiday gifts and winter weather warmth out of hundreds of locally made quilts!
One quilt can provide:
- Bus passes for residents to attend appointments and work for three months
- Employment services to help a client gain employment
- New winter apparel for a family of 8
- One training to help current volunteer tutors learn best practices about teaching or about their students’ needs
- A six-week class for students who want to pursue citizenship
- Interpretation for a new refugee family for 90 days
- Aftercare services for women who have graduated from the Transitional Housing Program
Can’t make it to the sale? Shop online from now until December 31, 2018 to benefit CMC.
Proceeds benefit the Catherine McAuley Center’s Adult Basic Education, Transitional Housing and Refugee and Immigrant Services programs.
Event sponsored by