Join the movement. Transform lives.
When you get Movin’ for McAuley you offer hope and opportunity to the students and residents who come to the Catherine McAuley Center for the skills that help them achieve self-sufficiency and stability.Enjoy a family-friendly day of activity and help to:
- Build community
- Equip students & residents to develop life skills
- Empower individuals to create a purposeful & fulfilling life.
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Check In Opens at 8:00 AM
First Kick at 9:00 AM
Walk Start at 9:00 AM
Noelridge Park Ball Diamonds
Breakfast and lunch concessions available throughout the day! Cash or check only.
Kickball $50 Adult | $40 Student
Final Kickball Registration Deadline: Monday, May 2 at noon.
All teams in this family-friendly competition are guaranteed two games in pool play where the top teams will advance to the tournament to chase the Kickball Championship.
Minimum 10 players on a team. Team name not guaranteed without full 10 players. Individual players and partial teams will receive team assignments following the registration deadline.
Walk $25 Adult | $20 Student
Not competitive but still want to move? Join us for a 3K walk through Noelridge Park!
Walk teams consist of 2 or more people.
T-Shirt Deadline: Wednesday, April 20
Online Walk Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 4
Walkers may register the morning of the event. Cash, check & credit cards accepted.
All participants must sign a waiver the day of the event. Student rates apply to K-12 students and full-time college students. Children under 5 free.
- Top team & individual fundraisers in Kickball & Walk
- 1st & 2nd place kickball teams
- Best team costume– get creative!
- Create your own Crowdrise fundraising page that tracks your progress toward your team or personal goal and allows your friends to give online.
- Share your page through e-mail & social media with your friends, family, neighbors, & co-workers— you’ll be surprised how many will be happy to help!
Please record any donations not made online on the Fundraising Tracking Sheet.
Donations must be received by May 5 to be eligible for the Top Fundraiser prizes.