If you have a passion for serving others in an active and diverse learning environment, the Catherine McAuley Center may have the perfect opportunity for you! Together, our team creates a quality, positive work environment that is welcoming to ALL people. Come explore these opportunities!
Women’s Services Support Assistant
Are you committed to helping the community by creating a safe and welcoming environment for individuals experiencing crisis or homelessness? Our Women’s Services team is looking for an empathic and detail-orientated professional to assist with the daily operations of CMC’s housing programs and provide support to residents and staff. Join our team and become a part of creating a better future through innovative services!
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by November 29.
Communications & Outreach AmeriCorps VISTA
Full time, January 2021 – January 2022
Are you passionate about helping underserved communities? We’re looking for strong writers and organizers with a desire to educate the greater community about issues impacting women, refugees, and immigrants. Have a lasting and meaningful impact by boosting community awareness and engagement!
To apply, please send resume and cover letter by November 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer interns support all departments of the Catherine McAuley Center. E-mail email@example.com to learn how you can use your unique skills and interests to further the Catherine McAuley Center mission!
Our Commitment and Culture
As a nonprofit organization that seeks to empower individuals, promote learning, and build community, our commitment to our employees, teams, and culture reflects these values:
- Belief in the CMC mission and values is essential for a dedicated and compassionate team.
- As a strengths-based organization, we encourage each other to recognize, develop, and contribute our skills and talents in the same way we serve our clients.
- Our healthy work culture depends on individuals who are committed to open communication, mutual respect, accountability, trust, flexibility and growth.
- Our vision for those we serve, as well as for ourselves, is that people embrace opportunities to better themselves, their families and the community.
- We celebrate and enrich our mission through an inclusive and diverse staff team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Catherine McAuley Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.