If you have a passion for serving others in an active and diverse learning environment, the Catherine McAuley Center may have the perfect opportunity for you! Together, our team creates a quality, positive work environment that is welcoming to ALL people. Come explore these opportunities!
Education Program Coordinator
Are you looking to utilize your organizational and teaching skills while supporting a diverse community of learners? CMC is looking for someone who will coordinate schedules, assist with staff development, and help teach classes as part of the Adult Basic Education team!
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 19, 2020.
Volunteer interns support all departments of the Catherine McAuley Center. E-mail email@example.com to learn how you can use your unique skills and interests to further the Catherine McAuley Center mission!
Our Commitment and Culture
As a nonprofit organization that seeks to empower individuals, promote learning, and build community, our commitment to our employees, teams, and culture reflects these values:
- Belief in the CMC mission and values is essential for a dedicated and compassionate team.
- As a strengths-based organization, we encourage each other to recognize, develop, and contribute our skills and talents in the same way we serve our clients.
- Our healthy work culture depends on individuals who are committed to open communication, mutual respect, accountability, trust, flexibility and growth.
- Our vision for those we serve, as well as for ourselves, is that people embrace opportunities to better themselves, their families and the community.
- We celebrate and enrich our mission through an inclusive and diverse staff team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Catherine McAuley Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.