If you have a passion for serving others in an active and diverse learning environment, the Catherine McAuley Center may have the perfect opportunity for you! Together, our team creates a quality, positive work environment that is welcoming to ALL people. Come explore these opportunities!
Welcome Assistant – Full-time, hourly
The Welcome Assistant is essential to providing a welcoming atmosphere to students, residents, clients, volunteers and guests by greeting and assisting them in connecting with the appropriate staff person or resource. In addition, the Welcome Assistant is responsible for answering the phone, responding to inquiries about CMC’s services and programs, and appropriately routing calls.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted until position is filled.
Catherine McAuley Center offers a 403(b), generous paid time off (PTO), flex spending accounts and health, dental and vision insurance. We also provide flexible schedules, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
Volunteer interns support all departments of the Catherine McAuley Center. E-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply your unique skills and interests to further the Catherine McAuley Center mission!
Our Commitment and Culture
As a nonprofit organization that seeks to empower individuals, promote learning, and build community, our commitment to our employees, teams, and culture reflects these values:
- Belief in the CMC mission and values is essential for a dedicated and compassionate team.
- As a strengths-based organization, we encourage each other to recognize, develop, and contribute our skills and talents in the same way we serve our clients.
- Our healthy work culture depends on individuals who are committed to open communication, mutual respect, accountability, trust, flexibility and growth.
- Our vision for those we serve, as well as for ourselves, is that people embrace opportunities to better themselves, their families and the community.
- We celebrate and enrich our mission through an inclusive and diverse staff team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Catherine McAuley Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.