If you have a passion for serving others in an active and diverse learning environment, the Catherine McAuley Center may have the perfect opportunity for you! Together, our team creates a quality, positive work environment that is welcoming to ALL people. Come explore these opportunities!
Refugee Child Care Business Development Case Manager
Are you passionate about working with families and helping others build empowering futures? The Refugee Child Care Business Development Case Manager helps refugees with establishing registered in-home child care businesses which expands the availability of culturally- and linguistically-appropriate child care options for refugee families in the community. This role will coordinate with community agencies including DHS to provide training, facilitate services in a classroom and in-home setting, conduct assessments, and ensure that providers are adhering to regulations.
E-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmeriCorps VISTA Opportunities
Build your career, serve your community, AND earn money towards your education in addition to a living allowance! Check out our various openings and apply for one that interests you!
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Catherine McAuley Center offers a 403(b), generous paid time off (PTO), flex spending accounts and health, dental and vision insurance. We also provide flexible schedules, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
Volunteer interns support all departments of the Catherine McAuley Center. E-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to your unique skills and interests to further the Catherine McAuley Center mission!
Our Commitment and Culture
As a nonprofit organization that seeks to empower individuals, promote learning, and build community, our commitment to our employees, teams, and culture reflects these values:
- Belief in the CMC mission and values is essential for a dedicated and compassionate team.
- As a strengths-based organization, we encourage each other to recognize, develop, and contribute our skills and talents in the same way we serve our clients.
- Our healthy work culture depends on individuals who are committed to open communication, mutual respect, accountability, trust, flexibility and growth.
- Our vision for those we serve, as well as for ourselves, is that people embrace opportunities to better themselves, their families and the community.
- We celebrate and enrich our mission through an inclusive and diverse staff team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Catherine McAuley Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.