If you have a passion for serving others in an active and diverse learning environment, the Catherine McAuley Center may have the perfect opportunity for you! Together, our team creates a quality, positive work environment that is welcoming to ALL people. Come explore these opportunities!
Refugee & Immigrant Services Manager
The Refugee and Immigrant Services Manager will further CMC’s mission of providing hope and opportunity by working in a supervisory role for Refugee and Immigrant Services!
Submit your cover letter and resume by Sunday, May 5 to email@example.com
Employment Services Coordinator
The Catherine McAuley Center is seeking an energetic, passionate coordinator to join our team with a goal of connecting our diverse community to employment opportunities in the Corridor. Let’s work together to help people build self-sufficient lives!
Must have a bachelor’s degree with experience in human resources, case management and/or employment services. Must be positive, organized, flexible and a strong communicator.
Submit cover letter and resume by Sunday, May 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educate and Elevate AmeriCorps Member
Part-time, Temporary, 24 hours per week.
The Educate & Elevate AmeriCorps Member will enrich and educate our community by teaching adult learners and aiding our Adult Basic Education Program.
Facility Maintenance Technician
Part-time, Temporary, 15-25 hours per week. This is a temporary position through June 30, 2020 with the potential to become a permanent full-time position at that time.
The Facility Maintenance Technician supports the Catherine McAuley Center mission by making our facilities look as welcoming as the people inside!
Submit resume to email@example.com by April 8.
Volunteer interns support all departments of the Catherine McAuley Center. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can use your unique skills and interests to further the Catherine McAuley Center mission!
Our Commitment and Culture
As a nonprofit organization that seeks to empower individuals, promote learning, and build community, our commitment to our employees, teams, and culture reflects these values:
- Belief in the CMC mission and values is essential for a dedicated and compassionate team.
- As a strengths-based organization, we encourage each other to recognize, develop, and contribute our skills and talents in the same way we serve our clients.
- Our healthy work culture depends on individuals who are committed to open communication, mutual respect, accountability, trust, flexibility and growth.
- Our vision for those we serve, as well as for ourselves, is that people embrace opportunities to better themselves, their families and the community.
- We celebrate and enrich our mission through an inclusive and diverse staff team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Catherine McAuley Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.