Thank you for hosting a food or supply drive on behalf of the Catherine McAuley Center! Your support is helping meet the needs of women, refugees, immigrants, and adult learners. Please reference our wish list for a list of items the Center is accepting.
Step 1: Register your food/ supply drive
- Registering your drive helps our team know when drives are taking place, and what kinds of supplies are being collected so we can estimate inventory needs.
- Register here to get started!
Step 2: Customize your flyer
- Download Customizable Flyer
- Add your logo and the specifics of your drive
- Our most popular pantry staples are listed on the flyer, but you may customize the list if you’re targeting a specific theme. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 200-5067 for guidance on current critical needs.
- If you are unable to customize the attached document, reach out to us at the email above for assistance.
Step 3: Promote
- Hang up flyers around town
- Use social media to spread the word
- Download Customizable Social Media Post
- Add your logo and specifics of your drive, then save as a PDF
- Give a presentation to a community group sharing CMC’s video below
Step 4: Collect
- Designate a space/bins for collecting items
- Choose from one of the printable signs below to label bins
Step 5: Drop off
- Donation drop-in hours:
- Monday: 8:00 – 11:00am | 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Tuesday-Friday: 8:00 – 11:00am | 2:00 – 4:00pm
- Donations are accepted outside of these hours by appointment only.
- To make an appointment, or for questions about donating items, contact email@example.com or call (319) 200-5067.
Thank you for joining the fight against food insecurity!