Thank you for hosting a food or supply drive on behalf of the Catherine McAuley Center! Your support is helping meet the needs of women, refugees, immigrants, and adult learners. Please reference our wishlist for a list of items the Center is accepting.
Step 1: Register your food/ supply drive
- Registering your drive helps our team know when drives are taking place, and what kinds of supplies are being collected so we can estimate inventory needs.
- Register here to get started!
Step 2: Customize your flyer
- Download Customizable Flyer
- Add your logo and the specifics of your drive
- Our most popular pantry staples are listed on the flyer, but you may customize the list if you’re targeting a specific theme. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 200-5067 for guidance on current critical needs.
- If you are unable to customize the attached document, reach out to us at the email above for assistance.
Step 3: Promote
- Hang up flyers around town
- Use social media to spread the word
- Download Customizable Social Media Post
- Add your logo and specifics of your drive, then save as a PDF
- Give a presentation to a community group sharing CMC’s video below
Step 4: Collect
- Designate a space/bins for collecting items
- Choose from one of the printable signs below to label bins
Step 5: Drop off
- Donation drop-in hours:
- Monday: 8:00 – 11:00am | 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Tuesday-Friday: 8:00 – 11:00am | 2:00 – 4:00pm
- Donations are accepted outside of these hours by appointment only.
- To make an appointment, or for questions about donating items, contact email@example.com or call (319) 200-5067.
Thank you for joining the fight against food insecurity!